Press pause on life and embark on a rejuvenating weekend with Ninie Ahmad, founder of Upward Yoga, at the Sucimurni Retreat.
Whether you are new to yoga or a well-established practitioner, this weekend course includes breathing and movement practices designed to help you disconnect from the grind and reconnect with your body and soul.
Additional child pricing policy
- Two nights’ accommodation in your selected room type
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for two persons
- A Taste of Terengganu Dinner for two persons on 14 October 2023
- Scheduled Welcome Sucimurni Intention Setting followed by Destress & Detangle Yoga
- Scheduled Sunrise and Sunset Yoga Sessions
- Scheduled Breathe, Stretch & Heal Yoga Session
- Optional class - Body Origami and Balance, Bend & Fly (balance & inversion workshop)
- An exclusive Sucimurni Exercise Session with the Resident Naturalist
- Child surcharge of MYR 250++ per room per night applies, inclusive of daily meals for up to two children.
- Two infants (aged one year and under) may stay for charge and will count towards maximum room occupancy. A cot can be provided by the resort, subject to availability.