Press pause on life and embark on a rejuvenating weekend with Ninie Ahmad, founder of Upwards Yoga, at the Sucimurni Retreat. Whether you are new to yoga or a well-established practitioner, this weekend course includes breathing and movement practices designed to help you disconnect from the grind and reconnect with your body and soul.
Event: 2nd to 4th October 2020
Early bird: From MYR 699++
per room per night (First 25 bookings)
Package: From MYR 750++
per room per night
Additional child pricing policy
- Two nights’ accommodation in your selected room type
- Daily set breakfast, set lunch and set dinner for two persons
- A beach barbecue dinner for two persons on 3rd October 2020
- Scheduled Welcome & Be Calm Intention Setting & Yoga Session
- Scheduled Sunrise and Sunset Yoga Sessions
- Scheduled Breathe, Stretch & Heal Yoga Session
- Optional Fold 2 Unfold X Flight School workshop
- An exclusive Sucimurni Exercise Session with the Resident Naturalist
- Child surcharge of MYR250 per room per night applies, inclusive of daily meals for up to two children.
- Two infants (aged two years and under) may stay free of charge and will count towards maximum room occupancy. A cot can be provided by the resort.