For residents of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, including its expatriates
From MYR 603++ per room per night for a limited period
OPTIONAL CHARGEABLE UPGRADES
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Jara Hill Walk with our Resident Naturalist (subject to availability)
- Kampong Sucimurni Lifestyle (every Saturday & Sunday)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Holiday Flexi Plan
- Late check-out
- Early check-in
- Airport transfers
- City / town transfers
- Early Bird Spa Indulgence
- Minimum of two nights' stay is required.
- For every night of stay, meals included in the offer consist of one breakfast at Di Atas Sungei, one two-course set lunch at Nelayan, and one dinner with a choice of steamboat or order off the menu at Di Atas Sungei, inclusive of complimentary coffee, tea and water served during meal times.
- Proof of resident identification must be presented upon check-in, failing which the daily prevailing rate at check-in will be strictly enforced.
- Each room has a maximum occupancy of two adults and one child below 12 years old.
- All activities, spa treatments and dining experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Final pricing includes taxes and service charges.
- Full pre-payment is required at the time of booking and this payment is non-refundable.
- Early departure fees may apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply.